Looking for the best holiday greenery? Check out these realistic Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands that are perfect for classic holiday decorating!
Artificial Christmas greenery is definitely my go-to holiday decor! Faux greenery does require storage, but it is so much less messy and less expensive (in the long run) than fresh greenery. Faux Christmas greenery has come a long way in the last few years, too, and I’m loving it.
Although my home is not generally decorated until mid-late November, these items often sell out by the end of October, so I wanted to share my favorite realistic Christmas greenery while they’re still in stock. I’ve gathered beautiful artificial Christmas trees, garland with and without pinecones, stems and branches for centerpieces, Christmas wreaths and evergreen sprays, and much more.
For some of my other favorite Christmas decor, including ornaments and wrapping paper, check out this post. And for decoration ideas for Christmas garlands and wreaths, visit this post.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure.
- norfolk pine garland – this one is my favorite! I used it on our fireplace mantels last year, and I love how realistic it looks and feels.
- norfolk pine branch – the branch version of my favorite garland, perfect for pots or vases!
- juniper garland – used this for a client last year, and it was simply stunning.
- cedar garland – a little sparse, but an incredible price and all 5-star reviews.
- pine garland – thick and substantial pine garland for simple decorating.
- real-touch cedar garland – a little shorter (only 48″), but I love the texture.
- hemlock pine garland – a bit pricier, but excellent reviews and 74″ long!
- pale green spruce garland with pine cones – prelit and a soft sage green… lovely option!
- boxwood garland – a non-traditional holiday greenery is fun to throw into the mix.
- cryptomeria garland – I love the way the branches drape on this garland.
- cedar branch – darling little pick for adding greenery anywhere.
- fraser fir foliage – Balsam Hill is a little pricier than most, but I’ve had their garlands and trees last for years and hold up well to outside elements!
- juniper spray – those little berries are simply gorgeous!
- cedar lodge foliage – a little more elaborate than my other picks, but I have a similar mixed set that I’ve used for years and it looks beautiful every time.
- cedar garland – this one looks so full and fluffy!
- cedar garland – less fluffy look than the one above, but such beautiful texture to the leaves
- Stratford Spruce – I have had this tree for 10+ years, and I enjoy pulling it out of the bag every year! The prelit lights stopped working some time ago, but I’ve never found a better realistic drape and elegance of the branches.
- norfolk pine wreath – same as my favorite garland above! I have several of these and love them. See them in my house here.
- prelit aspen fir tree – incredible ratings on this cute and affordable tree!
- cypress door swag – beautiful and classic option for your front door.
- cedar wreath – I love the fully texture on this one.
- prelit fir tree – incredible reviews and comes in multiple heights!
- farmhouse swag – cordless lights and a beautiful variety of greenery.
- norfolk pine mini tree – this 3′ tree is precious!
- norwegian spruce tree – wonderful reviews on this fun, Scandinavian style tree!
- cedar teardrop (set of 2!) – great price for two, and lovely texture!
- cryptomeria wreath – I love simple wreaths like this, perfect plain or with added ribbons!
- pre lit slim fir tree – great reviews and perfect for smaller spaces!
- cedar teardrop (also a set of 2) – a little pricier, but another great cedar swag option.
- holiday teardrop – cordless lights and pretty variety. Frontgate tends to have incredible, high-quality decor.
- frasier tree – full and elegant, this one gets great reviews!
- cedar wreath – a little pricy, but simply lovely and gets wonderful reviews.
I hope this helps you get into the holiday spirit whenever you’re ready!